I have conducted a questionnaire as part of my Primary Research for an assignment. I have to create a brand book/style guide for a new restaurant in Leeds and I have to decide on the type of food we will sell, the pricing, whether it will be a cheap restaurant aimed at students or a more luxury and exclusive restaurant aimed at the older and employed target market. To make these decisions, I need strong research to back them up and justify why I have made these decisions.
Please fill out my questionnaire below, either leave it as a comment or if you would like your answers to be more private you can e-mail it to me at email@example.com. I really appreciate that you are taking time out of your lives to fill this out, and I am extremely grateful.
Are you a student?
If yes, what University do you attend?
1. How often do you eat out at restaurants?
At least once a week
At least once a month
At least once every few months
2. Why do you enjoy eating out at restaurants?
It can be a sociable occasion or event
The food is more luxurious
It is simple and easier than cooking a meal at home
3. Have you found that the recession has affected the amount of times that you eat out in restaurants?
5. When eating out, which kind of restaurants do you prefer?
6. How much do you tend to spend per person when eating out?
7. When you go out to eat out at a restaurant, what do you have?
Starter and Main meal
main meal only
Main meal and a dessert
starter, main meal and the dessert.
8. Give your favourite restaurant a rating out of 10. Why have you given it this rating?
9. Overall, what would you prefer to see in Leeds City Centre?
A. An exclusive restaurant with luxury food, higher prices and an exclusive atmosphere
B. A cheaper, more student-friendly restaurant with a wide range of menu options and a more friendly atmosphere
Thank you for taking the time out to complete my questionnaire. I am extremely grateful!